Monday, June 20, 2011

Just Beginning

I am so excited to start blogging. I have had a lifelong desire to travel. Since graduating high school, I have been anxious to begin my life as an international traveller. However, I am only eighteen and traveling can get expensive, even if I only have to budget for myself. Nonetheless, I will persist and be unwilling to let my age or my lack of money stop me from seeing the world. Even though, my trips today and tomorrow may be relatively close to home, I know in the future I will travel aboard. Actually all of the persisting I have done to travel while I am young has already paid off. In August I will be traveling to Germany for three weeks. Of course all the interest in this trip from friends and family sparked my idea to start a blog, but I have also noticed recently that I do travel quiet a bit. So here I go pushing full speed ahead into the blogging world and, more importantly, the unseen world that lies around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment