Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Snow Already?!

So the good news is I got my computer back and it is 100% fixed (at least I hope it is). Either way it is working great. The other news, I have not determined whether its good or bad yet, is the snow!! It happened last Friday. I came out of my Spanish 303 class and BAM, it was snowing. I loved it! It melted pretty rapidly but it did dust the top of the San Francisco Peaks creating a brilliant view. The snow was beautiful and not too cold. However, the rumor around campus is that we are going to have more snow storms this year than we have had in the past 50 years. Also this was the earliest it has snowed in the past 40 years. So not only will I be experiencing just winter, but it is bound to be an exciting one. Apparently, according to one of my sophomore friends, I looked like a real fool running out of class and capturing these photos. But what can I say? I am a freshmen. So i suppose my worrying about the cold a month in advance was not uncalled for because it is already upon me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment