Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Baby Number Two!

This week we didnt get to work as much as I would have liked. Monday and Tuesday we didnt get any lessons in, but certainly walked a lot. On Wednesday, I finally took a half sick day due to some respiratory problems. But I am much better now, so I am grateful for that. Then on Thursday we went to Tocapilla again to do Hna. Wisrock´s visa, and we were gone all day. Finally for the weekend we could get some quality missionary work done. 

We keep seeing miracles with J and her family. This week her grandmother went out of town, so she was living with her mom. When we went to visit them they were preparing to go Trick or Treating, so we did their makeup and then went out with them to ask for tricks while simultaneously doing contacts. We didnt get any candies, but met some fun people. J´s mom asked us to come and visit her, so we are super stoked! Her mom has had some hard consequences for her decisions, and I can imagine would love to know that she can be clean and forgiven. I cannot wait to see the whole family progress! It was certainly a Halloween miracle ( if that exists:) 

We couldnt get a hold of R or C  this week. We had appointments, but they werent there. Hopefully this week we can get in contact again. 

Well to continue the craziness of this week, Saturday was the end of my 7th transfer, and Hna Wisrock got assigned to serve in Antofagasta. And................ I will be training AGAIN!! I am super excited, but kinda nervous that I will have a gringa this time and have to teach her Spanish. There are only 4 sisters coming this transfer and someone heard that they are all gringas, so I am trying to prepare myself. We will see. I am going to Antofagasta Wednesday morning to learn who she is and take her to Calama. I cant wait!!!!!

So Sunday was spent on good-byes for Hna Wisrock. It was a lot of fun, but still I am pretty new to the sector considering I just got here 4 weeks ago. I know the streets and everything, but dont feel that I have gotten to know the people so well. Hopefully they dont all think I am weird and dont want us to visit them hahah. That would stink, but I think we will be fine. 

Its going to be an exciting transfer! Have an awesome week. Hopefully it isnt as crazy as this past one. Good luck with the new show!!

Hermana Biggs


Good byes with Bishop Martinez and his family

   
More Goodbyes:)


Fun with the Tocapilla district for the day!


and the best goodbye..... to our crazy apartment. We moved into our much more relaxed (and bigger) place on Saturday! This is the old place,but I will take pics of the new one next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment